InDecision is a blog run by early career researchers and practitioners in judgment and decision making. We want to give younger scholars a voice, reach a wider audience with their work, and give everyone a chance to see what happens inside decision-making science.
We caught up with Professor Derek Rucker and brought our classic shaky camera to get a quick interview on his perspective about what a graduate student should get out of a doctoral consortium and academic conferences in general. Watch it, it’s like 90 seconds.
- Viewpoint: How Scientists Can Get the Media’s Attention
- Viewpoint: Never Say “Isn’t That Just Cognitive Dissonance?”
- Outside The Matrix: Paul Picciano
- In The Wild: Tom Wein
- Happy New Year from InDecision!
- Research Heroes: Shlomo Benartzi
- Viewpoint: 6 Things a Conference Can Do For You
- SJDM 2013: InDecision team recommends…
- In The Wild: Kelly Peters