Along with the on-going interview series, we will also be posting career tips for PhD students and early career researchers.
- James Bettman’s career advice: Passion, Ownership, Impact
- Tips from the Society for Consumer Psychology doctoral consortium
- Finding your passion
- Punam Anand Keller and field studies
- Are you spending your research time wisely?
- Focusing through a multi-pronged approach
- Why social science grads make great product managers (Paul Litvak, data scientist, Google)
- The role of revealed research preferences
- Raised on TED: The Dangers
- Raised on TED: The Inspirations
- Four academic writing lessons from Man of Steel
- Career advice from Mike Norton, Leif Nelson and Simona Botti
- ACR Doctoral Consortium – Contradictions Are Part of The Point
- Quotes, Tweets & Tidbits from ACR Doctoral Consortium